Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year, New Blog, New Grandson!!!


Okay, here we go.....I've never been a blogger before and the whole thing is new but after a zillion friends having one I figured I should give it a try.
The most important announcement in the world of Little Noel is I am a new Grandma. Here is a picture of the sweetest little boy I've ever seen except of course my gorgeous son.
Here's my little man Dane, he is so delicious. One of the best parts about all of this is he was born on Christmas Day! Anyone who knows me knows I am a Christmas freak. He was due December 23rd and I kept telling my daughter and her husband that he was going to come on the 25th just for grandma and they could completely blame me. It definitely made for one of the craziest days but he was well worth every moment of insanity.
He came in weighing 6lb 5 ounces and 20 inches long. He's a plinker.




No comments:

Post a Comment